Friday, September 22, 2006

Time, Please! Gentlemen.

My Angels are morning Angels. They delight in early days and early nights. They laugh as I write these words. Truly I do not mind. I have always had a morning thing. Something about the day being born. Mists lifting. A start. Fresh, exciting. Oh, yes, odd things for someone who has been depressed to feel but those feelings were always there. Yes.

So this morning I am informed that I am done. My work here is finished. I have said all that Pennance and Michael wanted me to say to you. Some will say that my translations are dark and full of foreboding. They are not meant to be. If darkness and foreboding exist it is only because of the flaws within me. The Angelic message is one of Peace, Love, Harmony, and Hope. I cannot stress that enough.

Peace has a good chance to succeed on Earth. That does not mean that peace is a done deal, for it has it's enemies. People make money from strife. Governments stay in power too. Vested interests gain. Still, peace has it's best chance now. This spiritual movement of ours is gaining momentum. We are weary of strife. We are tired of seeing little ones suffer needlessly. Cruel men raise our ire. Our planet is being destroyed even as it's creatures are driven to extinction.

Fear not! Powerful allies come to our aid at this time. Not to maim, not to senselessly destroy. These friends come to cleanse, to heal, and nourish the soul and body. I have spoken of the Meek. We should seek these people out, and make them our leaders. They have wisdom and courage and gentleness. We should seek out the Spiritual leaders. The Channellers. These will guide us through spirit guides and Angels.

There are days of darkness ahead. Make no mistake on that. At times it will seem as though the enemy is winning. This is false. These will be acts akin to the futile efforts of a fish, out of the water, gasping for air! It seems counter-intuitive but take hope in this darkness, for it means that we are winning the battle! The worse it gets for us, the sweeter our victory. We here in North America and Europe will not bear the brunt of the worst of the darkness. For that we can trust that we are Blessed already. The Power of Prayer. God hears. Note that we are far from perfect as a society. Far from it. But we Pray to God, and He hears.

Already we are being drawn together. Like attracts like. This is a Law of God. Nothing happens by accident, by coincidence. When you meet someone who seems to have similar beliefs and desires it is not by chance. We are being brought together. Let us not waste this chance for peace.

My Angels are not finished with me. I have still more spiritual growth to do, and my road is yet long. They, and others, are to assist me. This is, I have to say, such a humbling experience for me. I have stopped asking 'why me?', as it makes Angels laugh. These guides are there for all of us, if only we open ourselves to them. Take care, they are prone to laughter and early mornings.

In answer to your next question, yes, we all have a special purpose. That is to Love. Simply Love. If the only reason you fear connecting to your Angels is fear of your purpose then relax, all you will have to do is learn to Love. Tough life. You might have to become enlightened too. Tough again.

Okay, I am done. I am going to grab some good strong coffee and go commune with nature on my back deck. Should be glorious. It's raining.

No comments: