Tuesday, September 19, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different.......

Odd morning this has been. Oh yes, you say. Looking back over all these posts you might wonder what would make this morning any stranger than the other mornings since early September. Things evolve. They do.

I am emailing people. Messages of peace. Revolutionary I know and quite avant-garde but still. The Angels suggest I do something and I go and do it. Makes them happy and there is nothing as Holy and Pure as happy Angels. I tell you. One smile from them and your day sparkles. I wish this upon everyone, even those who we judge evil. Especially those that we judge evil.

But I digress. Have I mentioned how imperfect a messenger I am? It is true. Why me, I ask. I used to ask. I have stopped asking. The only answer I would get is, 'Why not you?'. Now I simply accept that even my imperfections serve Him. It all works fine.

Again, I digress. Sigh.

So, a new campaign begins. Emailing Heads of States and other Powerful Persons, with messages of peace and asking them to consider the path of God and peace. Of course I started with the Dalai Lama. Him we need first. His light has always been a beacon in the darkness and so it must burn brightly now.

I know I know I know. What kind of chutzpah do I think I have emailing important people urging them to peace? Ah, but see, two things I will say. First, it is not only me doing so. We must all do this. Ask your Angels, your Guides. They will tell you it is so. Secondly, this I do in the name of God. All glory to Him.

It is time to work.

No comments: