Friday, September 15, 2006

Life is Like a Labrador Retriever

Up early again. It cannot be helped. I am become full of energy. This is new for me. Also the little aches and pains are less than they were. Still there, but way in the background. And I am waaaay out of shape, physically speaking. Such an unworthy vessel for all that is now in me. It is Written that God often chooses the unlikeliest vessels for His Works. If one assumes that I am such a Vessel then one can also assume that God has a vast Faith in us. Or in me.

Oh, I fully realize that the lessening of pain in me may simply be the effects of the normal brain chemistry that happens when someone is in a state of euphoria. Except for the fact that I am not euphoric. Oh I am happy enough, that is true, but it is the happiness that comes from connecting with the positive energy from which all life originates. This energy that is God. It flows through me now, and careful, it is contagious as all get-out.

Last weekend my mother came for a visit. It was a very healing event for both of us, a bonding after many years of being far apart emotionally. She said something odd though, about the placement of furniture in my living room. Yes, I know, what does this have to do with Angels? Bear with me, will you please? Patience, if you will. She made a few suggestions.

Yesterday, I carried out her suggestions.

Well.

You should have felt the positive energy taps open up! It was like a floodgate had opened up and the energy was simply gushing out, swirling around, flowing joyously around me and embracing my spirit with love and joy and acting like a six month old Labrador puppy. I almost let it out to go for a pee. Both of my Angels were giggling like schoolgirls. There might indeed be something to this thing called Feng Shui. Angel related. All things are you know. All things are linked to God and His Angels.

You people need to find your Angels fast. Please. All of you need to feel this joy, this intense pleasure. This will fulfill you as no drug can. This will ease you as no alcohol can. This is God. Pure, Simple, Joyous, Holy, Giggling.

No comments: